For fresh and clear summer skin!
Soothe irritations with Yogurt, Turmeric, Oatmeal, AyurMins & Lavender.
Especially after a long day at the beach, pool or being outdoors!
In summer, not only Pitta skin, can react to too much sun and heat with sunburn, redness, rashes and inflammation.
This is a quick and potent recipe to bring your skin back to beautiful balance!
While relaxing with this mask on, sip on some cool mint tea!
Pitta Soothing Face Mask Ingredients
Use only organic ingredients if possible!
– Oatmeal: is a powerful anti-oxidant , very soothing and helps to undo damage done by UV rays and chemicals. It is soothing for inflammation and sunburns.
– Yogurt: feels very cooling to your skin, is rejuvenating and soothes sunburns, inflammation and redness. It also adds an extra boost of moisture.
– Turmeric: protects against sun damage, aging and has anti-inflammatory properties and creates a golden glow.
– AyurMins: Minerals are so important for our skin and can help with repairing your skin, elasticity and a youthful glow! Take them inside and outside!
– Lavender EO: very soothing and cooling and reduces inflammation.
Pitta Soothing Face Mask Directions
– 2 Tablespoons oatmeal. Put in a blender and blend till it becomes fine powder.
– 1 Tablespoon yogurt
– 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric powder
– 1 dropper Ayurmins
– 1-2 drops Lavender EO
Mix all ingredients together. Gently massage them into your cleansed face and relax 20-30 minutes. Wash off with cool or lukewarm water and apply some coconut oil.